Sunday, January 17, 2010

Soulbrush's Pages by Lolo


Well first let me say how seridipitous this day is because I knew I wanted to do my pages about Maggie Rae, but I had no idea today was her first birthday! I changed my initial ideas and made it into a birthday celebration with Grandie and her friend, Riff Raffie the giraffe!

What fun the three of them are having, and look at that bejeweled tiara on Maggie Rae, Princess of the day! Happy Birthday sweet little girl!

The book is all done now and on its way back to Jossie!! I'm honored to be a part of this journey ;) xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. This page from Lolo could not be more perfect! A birthday surprise, and the final page in a wonderful artzysoulsisters' book!
    Our London Queen! And the princess wears the crown! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet personal page Lolo. You know Joss's heart so well. Very timely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH, she is going to go GAGA over this! She is really going to be jumping for joy, it is beautiful and the timing couldn't be better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dearest dearest lolo, i am sitting here with a lump in my throat and a song in my heart. you are quite the best!!! i love you so much for your caring spirit, and this book will be with me forever. what a wonderful way to end my book for a project i started and so enjoyed with all of my artysoulsisters. thanks a million. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, this is adorable and so precious. A wonderful commemoration of dear Maggie's first birthday. And her lovin' grand beside her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutly precious. Good job Lolo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serindipity it is!!!
    What a perfect page and perfect ending of the book on this special day!
    Knew Joss would LOVE it! And she is right about your caring spirit, but you made somthing special for a special spirit as well.
    The circle is round.
    Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. How utterly delightful, Lolo! You've finished the book with a wonderful page and Joss will be thrilled with it! Love that giraffe with his birthday blower!!

    ReplyDelete